Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Voyager 4220 UC

Hi There, the Mic on my headspeats has stopped working. I have logged a ticket, Case ID: 5113124477 but noone has contacted me. Please help as we don't have South African number we can call for assistance. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Morake, welcome to the HP Poly community.
I am extremely sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Please check your email as our technical support would have mailed you regarding the issue in the same case number 5113124477.
In If you have any additional concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team at +44 1753 723020 for better assistance.

Regards,
Meghana 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.