Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good day!

I am trying to locate headset firmware release notes for a range of Poly headsets, but unable to locate them on HP the website.

We manage a couple of thousand headsets (various models - DA8x, Blackwire, Savi, Focus 2 etc) for our organisation, but have to ensure that we use the correct firmware and hence need to review the release notes.

Even when PMP advises an update is available, the release note link just takes you to the HP landing page and not the release notes.

We use Plantronics Hub (not on Lens for a while).

If someone could please assist in pointing to where these notes are located. 

Thanks, Tim

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Jagshemash,

Welcome to the Poly HP Support Community.

Kindly search for any Poly-related documents or release notes using the URL below.
Poly Documentation Library

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,
Prajwal

HP Recommended

That link is great as a past-release archive, but what about current/future release notes?  An update showed up for my Focus 2 on Friday (01/12), so I installed it, but I have no information about it...  The old Poly firmware-release info pages were very helpful -- it would be great if HP would continue offering that same of information.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, the new release notes are not visible as that appears to be an archive.

As Hydro130 mentioned, recent firmware (Voyager Focus 2 as one example) are not listed, and in my post, I mentioned PMP has a link to advise the firmware update is available, but points to a generic landing page (from which you can not find any release notes for that new firmware).

Appreciate the link to the archive, but am chasing the new firmware notes when the new firmware lands

Regards, Tim

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.