Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My Voyager Legend device failed, so far the replacement process was quick and easy. Now when requesting a replacement, it says that it does not know if there is a support agent in my region! It is Hungary. Until now, it worked as I submitted my replacement request with an invoice, and I received an e-mail, based on which a dhl courier took it to the Netherlands by air mail, they posted a replacement device there and it was all there in 4 days. Now how do I proceed if I don't know if there is a support agent in my region??? And one more problem: even if I enter the serial number, it won't accept it. I would like to request an e-mail address where I can talk to a poly administrator about the situation and how to solve it!! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Sándor3, welcome to the HP Poly community.
I understand the trouble gone through in reaching out to us. I am really sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I request you to please reach out to Poly customer support at +44 1753 723020 for further warranty and replacement related queries. 

Regards,
Meghana 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.