Question

Honor Student
User-6taku9
Message 1 of 3 (618 Views)

HP 7 1800

VERY UNHAPPY about this product. HP 7in 1800.

I understand it was a special on these products but for 100 bucks I expected it to last more than a few days. I bought 3 of these devices and the first had to be returned the same day. The second I had to return the next night and the third one need to be returned. All of them had some kind of charging issues. The first one would not hold a charge at all even when it was plugged in and 100% battery. It would only run for about an hour. The second went completly dead with no ability to charge it and the third is doing the same.

I'll be returning these right after the holidays for a refund and will be buying a different brand. I've always supported HP and bought their products but this is the last HP product my family will ever own. I do not recomend these tablets to anyone and I expect many people who bought these for a gift will be returned.

I don't think I will even bother to call tech support and I do not care if the problem is in the charger or the device becuase both should have been fully tested before they were sent to market.

Student
mamajayne007
Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

Re: HP 7 1800

Feeling the same way right now. When I originally bought it I fully charged it and loaded the programs I wanted for my son. (a Christmas gift). Now here it is Christmas eve (4 days after this had been fully charged and then..I thought.. shut down so it would not be using battery life) and I'm having to stay up for how many ever hours it takes to recharge this thing. Problem is I now can't shut it down without it automatically cutting back on and I'm wondering if that was the problem in the first place. I'm going to really hate to tell him we have to return his brand new gift because it won't shut down and doesn't hold a charge. So disappointed. 

Honor Student
User-6taku9
Message 3 of 3 (574 Views)

Re: HP 7 1800

A lot of these were a Walmart special and sold on black friday. Walmart wont take them back after 15 days they say. I feel bad for anyone who got it them and just now opened them up.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation