Question

Student
AcePeralta
Message 1 of 4 (2,451 Views)

HP Slate 7 Video problem from Vine and Instagram app.

Hello,

I need help for my HP Slate 7 tablet. It won't show any videos from Vine and instagram app. I can't see anything and it's all pitch black, but I can only hear sounds. I tried to clear all data for each app, and still won't work. Is there a solution for this problem? 

thanks!

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 2 of 4 (2,416 Views)

Re: HP Slate 7 Video problem from Vine and Instagram app.

Is the issue isolated only to Vine and Instagram?  If so, I would recommend contacting the app developer's support avenue.  Otherwise, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the apps from the Play Store.  In certain cases, I had to uninstall and reinstall an app to get it working properly.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Student
Yayo0690
Message 3 of 4 (1,958 Views)

Did you solve the problem?? I have a Slate 7 and can't watch Videos from either app..

Provost
WyreNut
Message 4 of 4 (1,947 Views)

Vine app does not work for me either.  Same problem.  :-( 

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation