Question

Honor Student
shizzle215
Message 1 of 5 (1,137 Views)

Moving apps to sd card.

What's the point in investing in a sd card when you can't move apps to the card? Is there a way around this? Its a gag when your apps can't even update when your tablet is low on storage. :catmad::catmad:

Provost
WyreNut
Message 2 of 5 (1,134 Views)

Re: Moving apps to sd card.

Hello shizzle215, Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You can move videos, pictures, and music to the SD card via any of the free File Manager programs available in the Play Store.

I prefer to load movies to my SD card for viewing instead of taking up valuable internal memory.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Honor Student
shizzle215
Message 3 of 5 (1,125 Views)

It's games taking up all the space and I guess I can't do nothing with them but delete some, right?
Provost
WyreNut
Message 4 of 5 (1,123 Views)

shizzle215 wrote:
It's games taking up all the space and I guess I can't do nothing with them but delete some, right?

If you're sure there aren't any other unnecessary large files on the device, that would seem to be the answer.

I use a handy free program called "Android Assistant" to clean out junk files and monitor storage on both main memory and the SD card in the device.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Honor Student
shizzle215
Message 5 of 5 (1,113 Views)

Ok thanks. I'll probably have to delete a game to get that.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation