hp slate 7 hd (199 Views)
Top Student
janitha
Message 1 of 5 (199 Views)

hp slate 7 hd

I full charge my HP slate 7hd tablet. But when I am using it unfortunaitly turn off my tablet. So I am tried to on but it doesnt. After 1day it was on. I just want to know why. Please tell me. Always this problem comes
HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 5 (174 Views)

Re: hp slate 7 hd

Hello janitha. I'm not sure what you are explaining. Could you re-explain the issue so I can assist you?

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
janitha
Message 3 of 5 (171 Views)

My tab doesn't charge when it is sleeping. Why?
HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)

This is either caused by a hardware or software conflict. I'm going to suggest performing an image restore. You can download the relevant software to do this here.

If this does not resolve the issue, I would contact HP technical support so they can address the hardware of your device. Their options will be based on the warranty status of the computer. If you do not have this information, you can locate it at this website: http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/wc/home?ac.admitted=1384280905804.876444892.199480...

You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
autumnpeter
Message 5 of 5 (113 Views)

Just follow the way below to have a try:

1. Long press the power button for more than 8 seconds, then shor press the power button for 2 seconds to check if it can power on successfully

2. Then power off the device and connected with the charger to check if it can be charged with power off status. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation