Question

Student
MizzTodd97
Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

unlock my tablet

A couple of weeks ago i changed the password on my tablet from the slide to a pattern. I recently tried to unlock it but i forgot my pasword. Then it told me i would have to login with my gmail account but my wifi button on my tablet is turned off. Who do i talk to to get my tablet unlocked? Please help me!
Provost
WyreNut
Message 2 of 4 (671 Views)

Re: unlock my tablet

[ Edited ]

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You can solve the problem yourself by performing a Factory Reset.  This will erase all user data, and you will end up with a brand-new device again.

Purchased apps will reinstall for free if the same account is added to the tablet.

Since we don't know what tablet you have, it makes a reply difficult!

If you have a Slate7, click here.  If you have an HP 7 1800, click here.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Student
jabarry
Message 3 of 4 (599 Views)

need my hp tablet unlock

Provost
WyreNut
Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)

jabarry wrote:

need my hp tablet unlock

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!  Can you be a bit more specific about your issue?

Which tablet are you asking about?  Have you forgotten the password like the original poster in this thread?  

If you have a Slate7 28xx or 46xx, or HP 7 1800, the instructions have been provided to you in my above post.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation