Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 155 (5,002 Views)

Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

The battery in my Zeen for my HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printer series - C510 exploded and popped the back right off of the ZEEN.  Now I cannot use it.  I emailed HP but they just sent back a generic email to contact a number for PARTS customer service... Anyone having this issue and if so how do I get HP to fix it??

Retired
Message 2 of 155 (4,968 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

HI @ruggieri415 ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
Student
Message 3 of 155 (4,938 Views)

I have the same issue. I am assuming the battery pack expanded within the case rupturing the back of the case. The printer is still functional, but the zeen will not power on or fit in the dock any longer.  I have not contacted HP directly yet to determine how to get the zeen repaired or replaced. I am interested in what resolution you are able to acheive.

Retired
Message 4 of 155 (4,933 Views)

@acwoody ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

Cheers,

KarolB

I worked for HP.
Honor Student
Message 5 of 155 (4,874 Views)

I came home & the Zeen on my HP was split open from the buldging battery. What do I do?

Retired
Message 6 of 155 (4,870 Views)

@Kimblke8 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/bd-p/Hello

Cheers,

KarolB

I work for HP
I worked for HP.
Student
Message 7 of 155 (4,781 Views)

My Zeen battery also expanded, and cracked the case...It swelled up like MW popcorn bag.  Am interested in any solutions..Thx

Retired
Message 8 of 155 (4,773 Views)

Hi @JimiB ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,
George

I work for HP
Honor Student
Message 9 of 155 (4,759 Views)

i want to say Thank you so much for resolving my problem in a swift and professional manner. I could not ask for better customer service. Thank you HP!!!!

Honor Student
Message 10 of 155 (4,754 Views)

Exploded? Ouch, never seen that before.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation