Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Message 91 of 155 (1,785 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

@MaximT

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 92 of 155 (1,747 Views)

[ Edited ]

same thing just happen to me came home the zeen split in too from the battery puffing up like a ballon and pushing the back off it estation c510

Professor
Message 93 of 155 (1,742 Views)

Hi!, wartorn73:

Welcome, to Forum !.

Send private message, to kevin-t (moderator).

As it, should be? ... http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messag...

Top Contributor (Gold 2016) - Expert Provost, in Spanish Forum (http://h30467.www3.hp.com).

Kind Regards.
Maké.
Honor Student
Message 94 of 155 (1,738 Views)

thankyou i did 

Student
Message 95 of 155 (1,713 Views)

Battery in my Zeen expanded

The battery in my Zeen has expanded and has separated from the case.  How can I get hep for this issue?

Provost
Message 96 of 155 (1,708 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen expanded

Phylthys wrote:

The battery in my Zeen has expanded and has separated from the case.  How can I get hep for this issue?

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have moved your post to the large thread already discussing this issue.  

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Message 97 of 155 (1,698 Views)

@Phylthys

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 98 of 155 (1,676 Views)

The same thing happened to my eStation Zeen. It looks like it has happened to many people.  Please help.

Honor Student
Message 99 of 155 (1,647 Views)

I found that my Zeen's battery had burst a couple days ago, splitting open the case and making it impossible to dock the tablet. Imagine my surprise when I tried to get support through this site and was provided a generic message that the C510 printer is no longer under support.

I am just glad the tablet didn't catch fire with my grandchilren in the house. 

Student
Message 100 of 155 (1,618 Views)

My hp slate6 saying Cp assert Error poping up and disconnects from the network,Has to restart everytime it pops up. This started after FACTORY RESET. Ple
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation