Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Top Student
Message 11 of 155 (2,644 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

Yet another eStation with the jiffy pop popcorn battery.

Please  direct the tech guys my way please oh please

Student
Message 12 of 155 (2,633 Views)

I to have had my battery explode in my Zeen tablet... Really disappointed. :/
Top Student
Message 13 of 155 (2,615 Views)

what i really want to know is where i can get a replacement battery for this....surely with all the issues listed here someone has replacements for sale.  if someone could provide a link it would be great

Honor Student
Message 14 of 155 (2,589 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded too

I went away for a day from home and the Zeen on my HP was split open from the buldging battery, it bursts out from the back of the unit and no longer fits into the HP Photosmart eStation C510a printer.

What do I do?

Can HP please contact me?

Thank you,

Adam

Provost
Message 15 of 155 (2,578 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded too

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

Outside the USA: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Tutor
Message 16 of 155 (2,532 Views)

I had the same issue. My battery exploded out and the zeen is not functional. Now I can't use the printer. It worked for a while, but when I had to replace an ink cartridge, because I couldn't click ok on the zeen, I can't use the printer at all. Is there a way to get a new Zeen?

Message 17 of 155 (2,519 Views)

@MrsPerugini

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 18 of 155 (2,507 Views)

To danny-r, I see you responded to the last poster, but not to my post of 5 July. I tried contacting HP directly by telephony means, but to no avail.
Professor
Message 19 of 155 (2,499 Views)

Hi!, akmacks:

You can call, to HP Support Assistance, more near, your home, from ... http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Android-Tablets-e-g-HP-Slate-7/Phone-Assistance-in-the-world/td-p/50380...

Expert Top Contributor (Gold 2016) - Dean (14); now Provost (15), in Spanish Forum.

Kind Regards.
Maké.
Message 20 of 155 (2,490 Views)

@akmacks

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation