Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Top Student
Message 21 of 155 (2,271 Views)

Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

Same happend for me today.

The battery quicklly expanded/exploded and the ZERO cracked the loader/holder on the printer and  the shell on the Zero cracked open.

Top Student
Message 22 of 155 (2,261 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

Glad it did not start a fire
Honor Student
Message 23 of 155 (2,222 Views)

I Seem to have the same issue and based on my reading there must be a recall or something. I'm suprised this didn't start on fire. I would love for someone to contact me on this... Popcorn is a perfect referance.. Such a shame for what I felt was a higher end device. I have owned HP printers for the last 20+ years and have never had an issue like this..

Message 24 of 155 (2,216 Views)

@DutchOne

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 25 of 155 (2,180 Views)

Hi, my battery exploded in my zeen and it is not useable. Can you direct me to the correct people to talk to? I saw someone mention maybe there is a recall? I really just want to use the product so I would like to see what needs to be done to fix the issue. Thanks, Kevin
Message 26 of 155 (2,170 Views)

@Kevimk

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 27 of 155 (2,137 Views)

[ Edited ]

I was away and just noticed my Seen exploded like popcorn in the back pushing out the backarea and splitting the seams open. I can't even get my sd card out. Has anyone heard from HP back on this issue? [Content Removed]. What HP is doing about this.

Message 28 of 155 (2,133 Views)

@Smsgojets

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 29 of 155 (2,119 Views)

Thank you Kevin. 

At this point with this many people having the same issue, should someone report this to the Product Safety Council?

Student
Message 30 of 155 (2,090 Views)

I have same issue (battery blew up i zeen).  I see the posts mention a resolution but cannot find what it actually was/is... Can you share?

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation