Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Honor Student
Message 31 of 155 (2,100 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

Thank you to the Folks at HP for contacting me and reolving this issue! I appriciate your professionalism and attention to detail. I'm in the market for a couple new laptops and you've helped assure me of why I should stick with HP!

Student
Message 32 of 155 (2,078 Views)

I have the same issue. It seems like the battery has expanded, and the cover on the back has come loose in one of the corners. It is not possible to use it anymore, and I would like to know who I can contact to see if this is something that can be solved. 

Tutor
Message 33 of 155 (2,071 Views)

HP contacted me quickly after I posted my issue here on the forum and swiftly resolved the issue. I was beyond pleased with all of my interactions with HP and my new printer is working great. 

Message 34 of 155 (2,050 Views)

@linnostensen

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 35 of 155 (1,988 Views)

I am seeing the same issue as described by previous posters - the battery in my Zeen has suddenly expanded so much that it has popped the casing off of the back of the tablet.  I'm unable to dock the tablet or turn it on.

Student
Message 36 of 155 (1,977 Views)

I have had the same issue as described in this post.  My eStation Zeen popped open and when I unscrewed the back I found that the battery had expanded and popped the screen out.  I am attaching a picture of the battery in the zeen.  Can someone help?

IMG_0463.JPG

Message 37 of 155 (1,955 Views)

@oden08

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicaly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If you have already resolved your matters, please disregard this message.

Thank you
Duane_D

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
Student
Message 38 of 155 (1,941 Views)

Same issue. Please provide info for the appropriate HP Customer Service Contact. Thanks!
Message 39 of 155 (1,935 Views)

@Bigfish_78

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 40 of 155 (1,921 Views)

Not sure if you saw my post above, but I would like to be contacted to resolve this issue as well.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation