Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Message 41 of 155 (2,042 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

@SirPrintsalot

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 42 of 155 (2,022 Views)

I am having the same issue. Just noticed the back of the zeen is bulging so much that I can't dock it anymore. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Mary

Message 43 of 155 (2,012 Views)

@Silvermist99

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 44 of 155 (2,008 Views)

Thanks HP and a special thanks to Oscar at HP support for solving this in a great way.
Servicelevel 5 of 5.
Honor Student
Message 45 of 155 (1,974 Views)

Recently moved and after reconnecting my printer and installing drivers on new laptop left to get ink and came back to the zeens battery bulging and hot to the touch. I can't remove my sd card or turn the zeen off. Hopefully I can get a resolution soon.
Message 46 of 155 (1,963 Views)

@Griffzan

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 47 of 155 (1,929 Views)

Like many others, the battery in my Zeen has expanded and separated the back from the case. Can someone provide the contact at HP that resolved (handled?) the issue?

Thx

Message 48 of 155 (1,909 Views)

@Gdad934

Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
Student
Message 49 of 155 (1,878 Views)

Thank you for your time. My husband and I recently purchased our HP Photosmart eStn All-In-One C510 printer. The Zeen is now nearly split in two and will no longer dock. It has not been dropped and I believe the battery just exploded as has happened to so many others. Please help us resolve this issue!

Message 50 of 155 (1,870 Views)

@mrsl830

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation