Honor Student
Message 52 of 155 (1,933 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

My battery in the seen has exploded can you have them contact me 

thanks 

Honor Student
Message 53 of 155 (1,925 Views)

I just wanted to recap... I posted a while back about my Zeen battery expanding/exploding and long story short I was contacted by hp customer service and they replaced my printer with a printer of my choice (within reason of course) They contacted me several times to make sure everything was going as planned. Very happy with hp customer service.
Message 54 of 155 (1,909 Views)

@Dan50

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 55 of 155 (1,885 Views)

I just noticed my Zeen tablet is split and about to explode as well. This could have gone very badly being that my printer is in my closet. 

Message 56 of 155 (1,876 Views)

@abollingomo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 57 of 155 (1,858 Views)

Have tried to contact HP via website but cannot seem to find a way to do this, so trying this. I have a c510a which the zeen tablet has split, obviously from seaching the problem it seems to be common that the battery expands and splite the tablet. Unfortunately I would have expected HP to recall this model as this could be a serious issue. any assistance you could provide in contacting HP to resolve would be greatly appreciated.

Message 58 of 155 (1,853 Views)

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicaly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you have already resolved your matters, please disregard this message. 

Thank you 
Duane_D
I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Support Agent
Message 59 of 155 (1,840 Views)

11/4/15 - Jeff reached out to customer 

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 60 of 155 (1,806 Views)

[ Edited ]

So I guess I'm not the only one this has happened to.  I thought I did something wrong.  Today my zeen looked like it was pregnant.  I also tried to contact through HP Support online, but found that it doesn't seem to really be supported for this product anymore.  Hoping that this is more effective Smiley Happy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation