Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (154)

Message 71 of 155 (1,937 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

@Oeditz

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
Top Student
Message 72 of 155 (1,877 Views)

Battery expanded/leaked - exploded may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it has rendered the Zeen/Printer inoperable.  Seems to be a fairly common and extremely dangerous situation.

Please let me know what options HP can offer to correct this situation with an obviously defective part/product.

Thanks,

Brian

Message 73 of 155 (1,868 Views)

@SlowCredit

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 74 of 155 (1,860 Views)

I see this issue has been brought to the attention of HP by the moderator(s) here.  I too have an expanded batter that pushed the back of my Zeen apart. If the moderators would kindly PM the right team on this, I would appriecate it greatly, as I use the scanner function on this printer often, and have no good way of making adjustments without the Zeen attachment.

Thanks!

Student
Message 75 of 155 (1,797 Views)

The battery in my Zeen has exploded causing major damage to the device and destroying it. What will HP do about this?

Message 76 of 155 (1,793 Views)

@joe66109

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 77 of 155 (1,786 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi... My HP Zeen's battery also exploded, forcing the back to come off the device. Will HP fix or replace this defective and dangerous item?

Thanks!

Message 78 of 155 (1,749 Views)

@dnabrit

I work on behalf of HP
Tutor
Message 79 of 155 (1,711 Views)

Well, any idea how long before they may contact me? Nothing yet.

Student
Message 80 of 155 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]

Mine also blew out. This zeen tablet has been nothing but trouble. So much so that I am hesitant recommending hp products to clients and friends. What is being done to resolve this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation