Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 7 voice tab.
Android 4.1 and older
I bought my HP 7 voice tab like 2 yrs ago.it once turned off after battery died but after charging it for about 12hrs it turned back on .but this again happened after the battery died I charged it many times but it won't turn back on . I don't know what to do??
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I tried charging it for 12hrs but no use.
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

There are a few simple things to try, but if they don't work then the tablet may be done for!  😞

-- Try a different charging cable.  Any cable with a micro-USB plug will work.

-- Press and hold the power button for around 10 - 15 seconds to force a reboot

Is the charging port solid, or loose and wobbly?  If loose, it may be damaged.

You can contact HP to arrange repair$, but it will probably cost more than the tablet is worth...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.