Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 10 Tablet
Android 4.1 and older

These apps became system apps so they cant be uninstalled and only can be disabled. Even after disabling them they automatically start when I use internet on my Tablet.. They are not removed even after Factory Reset..Please help

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

If you could provide the exact model number of the tablet, we might be able to locate a firmware reflash for it.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

MODEL : HP_10_TABLET,   HP 10  1901

Android Version : 4.1.2

India

HP Recommended

@WyreNut wrote:

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

If you could provide the exact model number of the tablet, we might be able to locate a firmware reflash for it.

WyreNut

MODEL : HP_10_TABLET,   HP 10  1901,Android Version : 4.1.2, India

HP Recommended

I believe the file you want can be found on this page:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-10-Tablet/5447816

Choose the "WW" (WorldWide") file.

Installation instructions here:  http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/HP-10-Tablet/5447816/swItemId/ob-151341-1

WyreNut

Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
HP Recommended
Dear, I dont know why but my HP 10 Tablet is not being able to Hardware Reset. I am following the exact procedure as shown in the forum. Please help
HP Recommended
Dear, I dont know why but my HP 10 Tablet is not being able to Hardware Reset. I am following the exact procedure as shown in the forum. Please help
HP Recommended

Yess Dear I have tried both update.zip files but while updating the system said these updates are not of this phone..

HP Recommended

@satishshukla wrote:

Yess Dear I have tried both update.zip files but while updating the system said these updates are not of this phone..

Phone?  You stated you have an HP 10 tablet...

HP has basically abandoned it's Android devices.  Many update.zip files are missing, and no matter how much I complain, they do not return.

Wish I had a better answer for you!

WyreNut

HP Recommended
Yess It is a 10 inch tablet.. While verifying the update.zip file it said The udate is not this phone..
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.