Get answers on HP's peer to peer support forum.
Posted: July 24, 2012
Meet other users, find solutions, share your thoughts and best practices.
Your place to connect with peers and HP experts and access a wealth of content.
Join in the conversation.
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during January. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. Problem with the Beat Audio Controller Community member needs help turning Beats Audio on. - Solved by DavidPK2. Error 1005. Community member is receiving an error when running the recovery disks.
- Solved by neilfaefife
3. Completely bricked new laptop
Community member is unable to boot computer after an error occurred while wiping hard drive.
- Solved by DavidPKThreads with Highest Traffic
1. Plugged In, Not Charging Community member is getting a "Plugged In, Not Charging" error.
- Solved by uditg
2. IDT beats audio driver Community member can't find Beats Audio on his notebook. - Solved by DavidPK
3. HP Pavilion dv2000 Drivers
Community member needs to update his card reader driver.
- Solved by CherylG
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.