Get answers on HP's peer to peer support forum.
Posted: July 24, 2012
Meet other users, find solutions, share your thoughts and best practices.
Your place to connect with peers and HP experts and access a wealth of content.
Join in the conversation.
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during May. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. Is there a way to do a complete PC restore for windows vista home premium?
Community member wants to restore PC back to the Windows defaults
- Solved by cguchek2. HP Support Assistant unable to fixed problem with CD/DVD not being detected Community member's CD/DVD drive is not working.
- Solved by DavidPK3. My HP G62 notebook on start up it says Boot device not found
Community member is having boot issues.
- Solved by Paul_Tikkanen
Threads with Highest Traffic
1. plugged in, not charging Community member is seeing a "Plugged In, Not Charging" message.
- Solved by Huffer2. Laptop Charger Plugged In But Not Charging Community member is seeing a "Plugged In, Not Charging" message. - Solved by erico3. dv7 fingerprint reader not working
Community member's fingerprint reader is not working.
- Solved by Daniel_Potyrala
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.