Get answers on HP's peer to peer support forum.
Posted: July 24, 2012
Meet other users, find solutions, share your thoughts and best practices.
Your place to connect with peers and HP experts and access a wealth of content.
Join in the conversation.
Here are the Top 3 notebook threads that got the most attention during November. Take a look at them - they might solve your problem too:
Threads with Highest Activity1. Enter Recovery manager from boot screen Community member can't access the Recovery Manager. - Solved by DavidPK 2. turbo boost problem in dv6 6121tx win 7 64bit Community member trying to get Turbo Boost working properly.
- Solved by ashwind
3. SE Installed on Hard Drive After Used for XP Pro
Community member trying to install Windows 98SE on an older PC.
- Solved by CherylGThreads with Highest Traffic
1. HP g7-1237dx laptop -- support for SATA3 6.0 Gbps? Community member wants to install an SSD on a G7 Notebook for better performance
- Solved by pepe999
2. HP G42- 355 TU , win7 / 64 bit - Laptop Heating Problem Community member needs advice for upgrading RAM on his dv6 laptop. - Solved by Paul_Tikkanen
3. HP G42- 355 TU , win7 / 64 bit - Laptop Heating Problem
Community member needing assistance with a laptop that is running hot.
- Solved by banhien
Congratulations to our community members that provided the solutions on these topics. You are the notebook experts of the month!
Excellent read and great information .
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.