12-09-2016 01:15 PM
I received an email from HP Support Alerts on 11-17-2016 stating that there is a BIOS update for my Elitebook 8760W, BIOS Version F.63. I cannot find the file to update my BIOS. Currently BIOS Version is F.62. I have searched the whole HP website for this updated BIOS version, and find nothing. Does anyone know where this BIOS update can be found? Thanks.
12-09-2016 01:44 PM
What is the OS on your machine ? I can only see F.62 on the list for Windows 7 and 8/8.1:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-09-2016 03:38 PM
Original OS was Windows 7, professional 64bit. Now it's Windows 10, 64bit. This is the link that was part of the email message i received....
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
03-17-2017 10:55 AM
Here is a follow up to my original question I forgot to add this link that gives more info on this F63 BIOS update that I cannot find. Thank you.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data