Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitex2
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Can anyone tell me how to buy an AC charger for the tablet?, or an adaptator for the official AC charger? Which model?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the product of your tablet ? Please check the following one:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/accessories-88342--1/hp-x2-20w-ac-adapter-p-h7a03aa-aba--1?jumpid=re_r...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

What is the product of your tablet ? Please check the following one:

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/accessories-88342--1/hp-x2-20w-ac-adapter-p-h7a03aa-aba--1?jumpid=re_r...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

... and is there any adapter just for the jack,not the whole AC charger???

HP Recommended
I have been trying to find chargers and USB-C docks that would work with the Elite x2 for weeks.  I finally found both randomly at Best Buy so I thought I would share with the group. 

Charger - Targus 45 Watt USB Type-C Laptop Wall charger.  It has a 6 foot cable and comes with the 12V/3A setting that apparently the Elite X2 needs.  Best of all it only costs $30.  I have no idea how long it will last, but good to finally have something that works that isn't as big as the one that comes with the X2. 

Dock - J5Create USB Type-C multi-adapter.  It allows power to pass through it (PD 2.0 compatible) and has 2 USB3.1 ports, Ethernet and HDMI.  You have to let the drivers install, but after it does, the combination Targus and dock seem to work wonderfully thus far. Its a little pricier (its costs $75 at BestBuy), but I can confirm it works.  

Hope this helps folks who have been looking.  
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.