Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

There isn't a away to go back now.

Why is it that you would like to downgrade? 1.14 has all the latest and greatest fixes. Especially for the dock, et al.
The fix for the fans isn't in any of the BIOS' yet.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

Well, I can't get the docks working on any of the comptuers with Bios 1.14

Guess I need new system boards... 😕

HP Recommended

@Stuart- wrote:

Well, I can't get the docks working on any of the comptuers with Bios 1.14

Guess I need new system boards... 😕

I'd recommend getting a replacement cable first via support.

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

I have 30 cables... it's the computers. 😕  I'm not really conveying exactly what's going on ... but I'm still seeing USB not working, displays blinking out, BSOD upon connect.

I *THOUGHT* we had this all kind of working with a certain set of drivers/bios/settings/etc... but this is actually not the case. There are still problems with some units...

HP Recommended

Great news to hear that engineering is aware of this!

Thanks iMaxx!!

HP Recommended

@Stuart- wrote:

I have 30 cables... it's the computers. 😕  I'm not really conveying exactly what's going on ... but I'm still seeing USB not working, displays blinking out, BSOD upon connect.

I *THOUGHT* we had this all kind of working with a certain set of drivers/bios/settings/etc... but this is actually not the case. There are still problems with some units...

These are all symptoms can can be seen with a failing cables, too.
Do you have a support case open? Is it at my (3rd Level) support level?

If not, get one created and have them get the case to use asap. We have a couple of people focused on these exact issues and can help get them resolved fast.

EDITED TO ASK: Are you using Citrix at the moment? If so, make sure you are at the latest version. (The last version caused USB drops and BSOD's.)

I am an HP Employee
-----
HP Recommended
It does mate, i5 6200U, not as powerful as these guys' ZBooks.
HP Recommended

@sg123 wrote:
It does mate, i5 6200U, not as powerful as these guys' ZBooks.

Then you're good. The fix is being made now.

Don't have an ETA on when it will be released, but I will come in here and post the ETA when it's available. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
HP Recommended

I started one... they wanted an IDR DIag that I can't seem to get completed... kind of overwhelmed with some users unable to work this week, so it's been a struggle...

HP Recommended

You are a legend, may you live to be 102.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.