Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Still having issues with the screen flickering.  Happens when coming back from sleep mode or screen saver.  Still, the most recent BIOS and re-install/reconfig seems to have stablized things more so than before.  Still haven't plugged my keyboard/mouse back into the dock.

HP Recommended

@ggnabasik wrote:

Still having issues with the screen flickering.  Happens when coming back from sleep mode or screen saver.  Still, the most recent BIOS and re-install/reconfig seems to have stablized things more so than before.  Still haven't plugged my keyboard/mouse back into the dock.

That I am working on as we speak. I have a unit in the lab that is doing it... well, was doing it. It's very intermitant.

R&D is aware of this and working on it.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

iMaxx: I have a ZBook Studio G3 and can only find BIOS 1.07 on HP's support site. Is that 1.12 for the same model and there is a discrepancy? I have a similar issue in which my TB dock USB ports work sometimes and they stop working properly so was hoping a new BIOS would make the trick. I have applied all the updates available through HP Software Manager and check the website - the only one I had to uninstall is the latest HP Wireless button, because it left me w/o wireless...

HP Recommended

I am also looking for the latest BIOS update.  Softpaq doesn't have anything newer than 1.07.  Please provide link to new BIOS update

HP Recommended
Guys - please see page 10 of this thread. The BIOS updates here have not been pushed out yet on the support pages.
HP Recommended

I think some folks are getting the latest BIOS updates from iMaxx's HP "bootleg" page if it is not in Softpaq, from what I see.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/HP-ZBook-Docking-station-update-June-30-2016/m-p/569...

HP Recommended

The BIN file on my FTP is not a softpac, but it is the file that will be contained in one.

When software is reafy to be published to the web, i can take a few weeks for this to happen.

I have taken the bits contained in the softpaq and made them available ahead of time.

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

See this link:  http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/HP-ZBook-Docking-station-update-June-30-2016/m-p/567...

I am putting them here as getting softpaqs to the web can take a couple of weeks to finally publish. I have access to the bits and want to make the BIN file available as soon as I can. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
HP Recommended
HP Recommended
Crap... what was wrong with 1.11 ? I just sent a studio g3 half way around the planet with 1.11 on it...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.