Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
AC110TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've purchased my notebook from thailand. During my purchased I was said that this notebook has global warrnty and you can claim it through out asia pacific. Now i have moved back to India and indian authorities are refusing my warrnty so i need to contact thailand team to get my issue resolved.

Does this forum has any support expert from thailand?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@pbg1221

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

As I understand there's a warranty issue with the printer and you need information about Thailand experts,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What is the concern with the printer? perhaps, you could reply back with the issue and I can help you out.

Do you have an hardware malfunctions as such that requires a repair?

Eagerly awaiting your response to help you further.

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Please read my mail carefylly. I have clearly mention HP notebook not printers anywhere.

Anyway yes i have hardware issue. Laptop headphone socket is not working properly so i want to get it resolved. But so far i have lose the hope to get support from HP.

Same I have been communicated by HP india CRT manager that they cant help me at all. I don't know how to contact thailand team for my issue.

What i want to know is an email contact of thailand team and no one helping me on that.

The reply of HP support India is really pathetic and i am leaving HP. Very soon gonna mark as trash my new HP laptop very soon.

HP Recommended

Greetings @pbg1221,

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options, if any. 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am sorry to say but on the name of support this forum is just waste of time and official HP staff in here are just useless and good for nothing.

Whatever reply i am getting are totally irrelavent than my actual concent. 

One last question, Does this HP people really even know english??????????????????????????? Becasue 2 support staff has replied here which is totally differnt than my actual issue.

Now i have given up all my HP to get any support from HP. From top to bottom service of HP has been rotten,

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.