Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP probook 450 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently bought my new notebook HP Probook 450 G3 with intel i7-6500U processor and 2GB discrete AMD graphic card R7 M340.

I have installed Windows 10 pro on it 

And driver page showing two drivers for AMD graphic card

1-AMD Hybrid Graphics (HG) Video Driver (American, International)

2-AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel (American, International)  

which driver, I need to install for the AMD graphic card?

driver page link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-450-g3-notebook-pc/7834555

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@frankricher

The Hybrid is just the driver.

This package provides the AMD Hybrid Graphics (HG) Video driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

The other includes the control panel.

This package provides the AMD video drivers and Control Panel for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

I like having the control panel but if you are trying to save disc space use the Hybrid.

Make sure the Intel graphics are installed before installing the AMD.

REO

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@frankricher

The Hybrid is just the driver.

This package provides the AMD Hybrid Graphics (HG) Video driver for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

The other includes the control panel.

This package provides the AMD video drivers and Control Panel for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

I like having the control panel but if you are trying to save disc space use the Hybrid.

Make sure the Intel graphics are installed before installing the AMD.

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.