Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi brother i have HP EliteBook 6930p Energy Star . So i have  a finding finger prient software for this please gave me a link to downloading this software a

Javed Isaac From Pakistan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here are the links to the finger printer reader. Use the one appropriate for the operating system:

AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Driver (32-bit)
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47728.exe

AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Driver (64-bit)
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47729.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Here are the links to the finger printer reader. Use the one appropriate for the operating system:

AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Driver (32-bit)
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47728.exe

AuthenTec Fingerprint Sensor Driver (64-bit)
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47501-48000/sp47729.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Brother i have already exist this exe sp47728.exe but it is only driver not software . so i have problem for finding software for my pc finger print for hp Elitebook 6930p so i want just software only driver successfuly install on my pc .

HP Recommended

Try installing HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended
Brother in my EliteBook the a place where the WWAN sim card used , so my Question is that is it possible we can use the WWAN adaptor for mobile network sim card and used it for calles , massage , and Internet as we use on mobile . so it is possible used this WWAN sim card as a Mobile or how to establish internet setting using mobile sim card i have 4 Different cellular network company network Telenor , Mobilink . Warid, Zong, PTCL , just so help me i want to using this netowrk sim card on my Elite Book 6930 p , Thanks

HP Recommended

hw can i download and install webcam and thomb print

HP Recommended

Is fingerprint scanner driver is available on window 8?

HP Recommended

Dear Vidya,

Kindly help me with the link for the finger print driver for hp elitebook 2530p please.

I will be glad to have this problem solve.

HP Recommended

Thanks Vidya. I just got this elitebook and i am installing one after another to bring it to speed. After installing the suite, fingerprint reader works fine. Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Hi Vidya,

You suggested (re-)installing the driver and (re-)installing the HP PT software.

I did both but my machine keeps telling me to "connect the fingerscanner"

Now, what would be the next step?

Michelwg

PS This occured after I completely re-formatted and installed my laptop.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.