03-16-2017 12:27 AM
I am unable to find any ssid by my probook6460b model,
I've cross checked with drivers, but it is showing everything is fine.
Please help me in this.
Thanks in advance.
03-16-2017 01:17 AM
Normally SSID is for your network name/id. Please try to click the wireless symbol at the bottom right corner to see what is it.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-22-2017 12:58 PM
Check Windows Device Manager for the specific wireless module that is installed. There are two options for wireless modules on this notebook - Intel and Broadcom.
Find the correct wireless driver from the support page here:
***If my post helped, click the purple thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Using the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data