Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP t510 - Can't click Flash videos, they do load and display though

Hi,

The device in question is a HP t510 device version T6X43202

When connected to Citrix flash videos will load and display correctly but you cannot click on them.  It looks like mouse-down is not detected by the flash video.  You can TAB through it and use the keyboard to navigate the video.

For the specific website I need to get working I am rendering it on the server rather than redirecting to client.  All other TC models work fine just not the t510.

It is not a problem with one specific site either, it happens on all flash videos.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solution

Re: HP t510 - Can't click Flash videos, they do load and display though

I ended up rolling back to HP ThinPro 41019 which does not have the issue.

View solution in context
Top Student
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Ok so I did some more troubleshooting last night.  I CAN click videos but only if I hold down the right mouse button and double click on the buttons in the video.

It seems to be the same issue faced by http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=233489 but I can't use the same fix because *npviewer* is not found on the thin client.  I'm going to investigate further today.

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (231 Views)

I ended up rolling back to HP ThinPro 41019 which does not have the issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation