Question

Highlighted
Tutor
Message 1 of 2 (446 Views)

No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user - Z6A44017

Hello,

I am testing the Z6A44017 firmware update for the t410 thin client and after updating when I log in I now get an error that says: "No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user." once I click on the desktop I am attempting to launch.  I am using VDI-in-a-box 5.3 for the desktops and connecting with the Citrix connection with the HP thin client.

Has anyone else seen a similar issue with the newest firmware update?

Student
Message 2 of 2 (423 Views)

Re: No Application or desktops were published by the citrix server for this user - Z6A44017

I too am having this problem on that firmware. We are using full XD 7. I am pointing directly to the ddc that we are testing with that has the storefront and everything on it. I can go to the web store in my browser but when i try on our t510 it does not work.

UPDATE: I downgraded the firmware to Z6A43201  and everything works again. So problems with the latest firmware.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation