Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

T410 and T5565Z smart client issues

We have recently updated our T410 and T5565Z clients to support VDI in a box 5.3 and now have a problem with the customized login screen.  Before we had a custom background and logo with the login box central on the screen with a grey outline.  We also hid all the icons/settings accept the power button.

After updating the clients the login box is highlighted in green and is no longer central on the screen.  I can't find anything in the manual for changing this.  We also have an extra network information icon at the bottom of the login box.  This allows the user to start/stop the networking as well as get into the system information.  I have gone through all the registry settings in the profile editor and have disabled everything but it still leaves the network information icon.

Can anyone help with these issues as I am finding the documentation to be a bit vague.

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

Re: T410 and T5565Z smart client issues

Did you ever get this fixed?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation