Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)
Accepted Solution

t5565z Smart Client file sp61417.exe is missing from HP Software & Driver downloads page

I think I posted in the wrong forum previously, so I apologize for the double post.

I need to update the VMware View client on a t5565z smart client and when I attempt to download the most recent version of the file from the device's product page, I get a "This webpage is not available" warning.

The FTP location points to the following address:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61417.exe

Any help locating the file would be appreciated.

Additionally, when I attempt to download and run the previous version's installer, I receive a VBscript error (800A0005) when the downloader attempts to download the files.

Accepted Solution

Re: t5565z Smart Client file sp61417.exe is missing from HP Software & Driver downloads page

Called HP Thin client support and they fixed the URL.  The file is now available to download.

View solution in context
Highlighted
Top Student
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

Re: t5565z Smart Client file sp61417.exe is missing from HP Software & Driver downloads page

Called HP Thin client support and they fixed the URL.  The file is now available to download.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation