Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I'm having same problem with an ACER  VERITON running windows 7..  I opened the case to clean dust out and now I'm getting "Warning - Case has been opened - Press f1 to continue..  etc"  any solutions?  I tried going into f1 before message shows up but couldn't find any place that would allow me to cancel "post" as you, or someone suggested.

HP Recommended

Easy and neat way to solve the problem! thanks!

HP Recommended

i have a motherboard z220  and i conected the front usbs, they are working, my mounse and my keboard are  working, but i still get the message and have to press f1 every single time,  i check the cables are properly connected, hence thats why the mouse and keyboard are working,   got into the bios and modify the 2 options commented about the f1 and post notification, but they dont change the outcome, still have to press F1 to go to windows,  any recomendations?

thanks guys 😃

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.