Question
HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR-Data Sheet.
Replies (23)
Tutor
Message 21 of 24 (15,126 Views)

Re: HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR-Data Sheet.

I don't get why HP did just bite the bullet and go all out with the next gen HP 50 successor?

There is no hardened case, just a screen and button cover, it also only alows for 2D functions

If they focused on bringing out a new upgrade for the 50 series every 5 to 6 years I would be a much happier user, this would mean that all there calculators would at minimum exceed or at most meet the necessary requirements

Intern
Message 22 of 24 (15,115 Views)

Hi!, Justin:

The PRIME HP isn't, the successor to, the HP50G. Is a 5a.Generation microcomputer, specially designed for interactive use, through its wireless interface. If you need 3D graphics, you would have to do it through some program. The protective cover that brings, is similar to that which brought the HP49G.

You can see the comparison in Spanish, from ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDcd4Ye6_tY

Student
Message 23 of 24 (9,075 Views)

The only RPN there is, is in direct hand use. There is no RPN programming.

No user-RPL. ¬¬

Prime supports programming. The language looks quite good. At least for people who like to type a lot :smileywink: 

Needs to type a lot to program. ¬¬

The bad part, of course, is that you can't transfer your old user-RPL programs.

No old user-RPL programs. ¬¬

What a piece of...

Hey new HP engineers!

Please, make an HP 48 with MORE speed and MORE memory! Make an HP 48 WITH 16 GB of RAM FOR USER-RPL PROGRAMS AND with a 2 GHZ PROCESSOR!!!!!

Repeat with me, ENGINEERS: TO MA-KE AN HP-FOR-TY-EI-GTH WI-TH SIX-TEEN GI-GA-BY-TES OF RAM FOR U-SER-R-P-L PRO-GRAMS AND WI-TH A TWO GI-GA-HER-TZ PRO-CES-SOR, PE-RI-OD.

Highlighted
Teacher
Message 24 of 24 (9,067 Views)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation