Question

Highlighted
Grad Student
Message 1 of 28 (19,870 Views)

Pre Released_1 - Emulator for Advanced HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR (non official)

Hi!, all:

From the next site, can downloaded the emulator ... https://app.box.com/s/8r45v5x6ur8b780tjrea or, from ... http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=19496

Grad Student
Message 2 of 28 (19,830 Views)

Re: Pre Released_1 - Emulator for Advanced HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR (non official)

Please be aware that the Prime emulator in the link above differs in some ways from the HP Prime which will soon be available.  Reason: This is an old version of the emulator (13 June 2013, revision 4040) which is still under development.  Therefore you might find bugs which have been removed since June 13th.  Also, keep in mind that Prime is still in development, so some features which will eventually be in Prime might be missing from this old emulator version.

Nevertheless, if you find any bugs or have any suggestions, I'm quite sure that HP will be grateful to hear about them here.

Disclaimer: All of the above is my personal opinion only. I am not an HP employee.

-Joe-

-Joe-
Grad Student
Message 3 of 28 (19,827 Views)

Re: Pre Released_1 - Emulator for Advanced HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR (non official)

Hi! Joseph (Joe):

This is a pre-released_1 version. It is not definitive, but I'm exploring with her and helped by the similarity with the HP39GII and PDF User Guide, until you exit the emulator official to serve those interested in this gem next to launch, have its logical expectation, but with better approximation.

About.JPG

Thanks, for writing.

I'm not an employee of HP. Simply, a honored contributor.

Note: IMHO, do not believe the official emulator, is available freely. It's probably for teacher or persons duly accredited.

Grad Student
Message 4 of 28 (19,793 Views)

Just in case it isn't obvious: Press Prime's Help key, then tap the "Tree" menu button, then select "About HP Prime":

About HP Prime

Then tap OK (or press Enter) and you'll see the version you have (in the form of its date of release and the build number):

Prime software Version

Later versions may have additional information on this help page.  The misspelling of "Shortcut" in the tree above has already been caught and corrected.

-Joe-

-Joe-
Grad Student
Message 5 of 28 (19,758 Views)

Hi!, Joe:

They are, two different things. One is the PC version (Pre-Released_1) and the other image, is the version of Software and CAS, respectively.

Honor Student
Message 6 of 28 (19,592 Views)

Thank you for sharing, but the link tells that "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."...

Grad Student
Message 7 of 28 (19,587 Views)

Hi!, tarapitha:

Welcome, to Forum!.

Try, again, from this link ... https://app.box.com/s/8r45v5x6ur8b780tjrea or, from ... http://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=19496

Honor Student
Message 8 of 28 (19,486 Views)

Hi Miguel,

It looks good up to the point of your screen shot.  If you click the 'download' button, I also get the same 'bandwidth exceeded' message.

Thanks,

Mike

Grad Student
Message 9 of 28 (19,445 Views)

Hi!, ab3ap:

Welcome to Forum!.

Try again.

Honor Student
Message 10 of 28 (19,431 Views)

Thanks, Miguel, for the welcome & the info.  Unfortunately, same result: "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."   :-(   I'll keep trying off and on in the coming days.  Better yet, maybe I'll get the gadget in my hands soon!

Mike

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation