10-05-2013 11:04 AM
Welcome, to Forum!.
Check in your HP PRIME GRAPHING CALCULATOR, what is this your version. Maybe, is the ultimate. Firmware only update if HP have next version.
For the emulator, the ultimate version is ...
10-15-2013 11:15 PM
Thanks a lot,
but unfortunately I have dowloaded SDK0.30 to my HP Prime, and can not recover to the original.
I should make a backup by using 'Creat mNand Image'.
10-16-2013 01:25 PM
Please, check this instructions, step by step in the SDK0.30 ...
HP Prime Manual Firmware Update:
1) Download firmware files and unzip to a folder.
2) Wipe calculator (optional) a Hold down F,C and O buttons while resetting calculator b At menu, press 4,3 and then Enter c When format is complete, proceed to step 3.
3) Reset calculator (button on back) while holding the "Symb" button (will display either ARM update tool or recovery mode screen).
4) Connect the calculator using USB cable (wait for USB, to recognize device).
5) Run usbtool.exe
6) Select "Auto update" check box.
7) Click "Update" button (blue bars will show as the unit is updated).
8) Reset calculator.
Note: if any step fails, please start, from step 3.