Question

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 12 (795 Views)

ipaq 5455;; viewsonic 802.11 SDIO card ,free software download

Where can I find this software download.... I had it in my ipaq but lost...Now I cant find it anywhere...

Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 12 (779 Views)

Re: ipaq 5455;; viewsonic 802.11 SDIO card ,free software download

v36 ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela

Top Student
Message 3 of 12 (768 Views)

Thank you for responding Winos .... According to the manual I have for it ,,,, it says the model number is VSACC27907 and the document number is ,,,, A-CD-PPC-SDC-001-UG Rev.18..... I really  hope this information helps ...I believe after this I should start  to write down the names of the websites that I get these programs from....So I can avoid all these frustrations.. Thank you again.....

Top Student
Message 4 of 12 (765 Views)

I need to add something to my last reply....  I got this,,, viewsonic 802.11 sdio card PROGRAM ,,for my Ipaq 5455 to use with a sd  wifi card  (the sd wifi card is not the viewsonic brand name,,it doesn't  have one)    that I already purchased from someone on ebay.. I either  got the information,, on the viewsonic program,, from  someone or I found it by chance,,that part I can't remember.... I THOUGHT  I got this program from CNET.COM ,,,which I tried but could not find it ..... So at this point I'm at a loss...Thank you again for any help you can offer

Master's Graduate
Message 5 of 12 (758 Views)

I'll try to come with your solution but it will take some time i think.

Winos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela

Master's Graduate
Message 6 of 12 (757 Views)

Can i have a picture of it?

&

Top Student
Message 7 of 12 (750 Views)

Thank you again Winos.... I can send  some pictures of the  pages of the manual for this  Viewsonic program ...The manual shows picures of how the program looks in the ipaq  itself..I can also send a picture of the wifi card that I was using with the program ... Both the wifi card I have and the Viewsonic 802.11 sdio program did work well together... Since I haven't had internet at my home  in a long time ,,,I would often go to McDonalds to use their wifi ... I now use the computers at the local library to get on the internet... I will take those pictures and send them very soon ..Thank you

Master's Graduate
Message 8 of 12 (745 Views)

Ok, i will wait.

&

Top Student
Message 9 of 12 (739 Views)

Hello again Winos,,,,I hope these pictures help you in your search to help  solve my problem...Thank you for everything

Master's Graduate
Message 10 of 12 (722 Views)

There is a very very small chance that i can find this driver becouse of it's age. 

Which Windows are you running on your device?

&

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation