The HP Community is here for you.
Thank you for coming to Expert Day – the event has now concluded.
**To find out about future HP Expert Day events, check out this page**
On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us. We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
Do you have questions setting up or using your printer, notebook or desktop PC?
We have answers.
How the day works:
Come to the Forum and post your questions. More than 100 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born!
Why should you come to the Forums?
Whether you own a Photosmart printer, HP Envy notebook or an HP home desktop computer, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your chance to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
- Set up a Wireless network;
- Tweak your product to increase performance;
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
- Choose the right video card, power supply, or add the right amount of memory;
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problem;
- Also, get your questions answered about all new Internet Explorer 9, tips, and compatibility.
And it’s FREE.
Doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.
Hope to see you on April 26th!