Question

Master's Graduate
Katie_H
Message 1 of 5 (118,536 Views)

Free HP Drivers, Downloads, & Diagnostic Tools

[ Edited ]

You work hard for your money. Keep it!  

Did you know that HP drivers, downloads and diagnostic tools are offered at no cost on HP.com?

Recently, HP has seen an increased number of third party support websites selling HP driver downloads and/or diagnostic tools for as much as $150. Many of the websites offering these driver downloads and diagnostic tools even use the HP trademark symbol and claim to be “official” HP distributers. We want to make sure you all know that HP currently offers these drivers and software at NO ADDITIONAL COST on the official HP website.

We encourage you to exercise caution when dealing with any website that asks you to pay for driver downloads or tools claiming to diagnosis their products. These websites have absolutely no affiliation with HP in any way.

Spread the word! Always visit http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html for your driver and diagnostic tool needs.

I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
VKVijeesh
Message 2 of 5 (118,456 Views)

Re: Free HP Drivers, Downloads, & Diagnostic Tools

ok thanks

Top Student
DoxiLover
Message 3 of 5 (118,238 Views)

Great info! Thank you for the help... it is truly appreciated.

Student
dbir
Message 4 of 5 (118,118 Views)

Help.  I'm trying to get latest printer driver to put in my new laptop (which I have done several times before over the years).  But now, I can't get to (and don't know how to get around) the page you link to in this thread's original post.  Clicking the Software & Drivers big green box does nothing (same for the other two boxes and about half of the links on that page).  Clicking the little triangle is no different.  When I move the coursor over the colored boxes, a little message saying "javascriptvoid:smileysad:0);" momentarily appears in bottom left corner. 

So I suspected Java.  But I've gone to other sites that use Java heavily, and they all work fine.  And I've reviewed carefully the Internet Options control panel looking for anything, to no avail.  And, this is a brand new computer (3 days since receipt), with all s/w and setup done by the factory (Dell; sorry).  I'm using IE9.   I haven't had a chance to mess things up yet.

Any ideas?

Honor Student
AeroMan737
Message 5 of 5 (117,988 Views)

Webcam problem with HP Compaq 6730b: Hi lovely HP people, i have a problem with my HP compaq 6730b Noteboook WEBCAM under windows7..windows is updated and so are all the drivers ...did try almost everything on the hp official website and stilll nothing...the light switch is on but the screen remain black when i try it on skype and blank on msn...anyone can help? thanx in advance
Posted from Facebook
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation