11-15-2011 11:37 AM - last edited on 03-10-2016 04:21 PM by Omar-E
Thank you for coming to Expert Day – the event has now concluded.
**To find out about future HP Expert Day events, check out this page**
On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us. We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
Do you have questions using or setting up your notebook, desktop PC, or printer?
We have answers.
How the day works:
Come to the Forums and ask your questions. More than 200 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to answer your questions and help you out. They may need to get some more information from you so please check the box "email me when someone replies." An online conversation will be born!
Why should you come to the Forums?
Whether you own an HP Envy notebook, Photosmart printer, or an HP home desktop computer, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your opportunity to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
- Tweak your product to increase performance;
- Set up a Wireless network;
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
- Choose the right power supply, upgrade your video card, or add the right amount of memory;
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems.
And it’s FREE.
It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.
Expert Day will also be occurring on these forums:
- Enterprise Business Forum (Jan 11th from 7:00am to Jan 12th 7:00am PDT)
- Simplified Chinese Forum (Jan 12th – 10:00am to 6:00pm China Time)
- Korean Forum (Jan 12th – 10:00am to 6:00pm China Time)
Hope to see you on January 11th!