12-06-2013 11:14 AM - edited 01-16-2014 08:07 AM
Thank you for coming to Expert Day – the event has now concluded.
**To find out about future HP Expert Day events, check out this page**
On behalf of the Experts, I would like to thank you for coming to the Forum to connect with us. We hope you will return to the boards to share your experiences, both good and bad.
We will be holding more of these Expert Days on different topics in the months to come. We hope to see you then!
Do you have questions using or setting up your HP notebook, tablet, desktop PC, printer, or all-in-one?
Well we’ve got answers.
How the day works:
Come to the Forums and ask your tough technical or pre-purchase questions. More than 250 experts will be on the Forums and will do their best to help you out. An online conversation will be born!
Why should you come to the Forums?
Whether you own a Slate7 Extreme tablet, HP Spectre laptop, an HP home desktop computer, a Split x2 hybrid, an Envy all-in-one printer, or an HP Chromebook, there has never been a better chance to learn about your product.
When do you have a chance to talk directly with the people who designed the product or wrote the manual for it?
This will be your opportunity to connect with the best and brightest minds at HP for free.
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Tweak your product to increase performance;
- Set up a Wireless network;
- Troubleshoot the issue you are having;
- Use the tools built into your product that can make it run better and fix common problems;
- Get the most out of Win8 – learn tips and tricks;
- Ensure you have the correct print driver;
- Choose the right power supply, upgrade your video card, or add the right amount of memory;
- Get productive with your new HP android tablet or other device;
- Safeguard your PC from viruses and spyware;
- Get your HP all-in-one printer working with your Apple computer, iPhone, or iPad;
- Upgrade to Windows 8.1 or Mavericks MacOS;
And it’s FREE.
It doesn’t matter how old the product is or what it is connected to. We will do our best to help.
In addition to the Consumer Forum, Expert Day will also be occurring here:
- Enterprise Business Forum (January 15th from 7:00am to January 16th 7:00am Pacific Time)
- Korean Forum (January 16th - 10am to 6pm Korea Time)
- Simplified Chinese (January 16th - 10am to 6pm China Time)
Looking forward to seeing you on January 15th!