Question

Retired
ThatGarenGuy
Message 1 of 3 (261,461 Views)

HP Product Warranty Status Check

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know about the Warranty Status Check website that HP has. In order to look up the status, you'll need to enter your serial number and model number.

The Serial Number (s/n) is a ten-digit alpha-numeric number that is unique to your product.
The Product Number (p/n) is a six or seven-digit alpha-numeric number that identifies your product. If there is a pound sign (#) or a dash (-) in the p/n, enter only the letters and numbers before the # or - sign.
Both numbers can be found on the Universal Product Code (UPC) or Service Tag sticker located on the back, side, or bottom of your product.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 3 (261,397 Views)

Re: HP Product Warranty Status Check

Hmmm, doesn't work for my dv2810us. It shows warranty expired as of 4/2009, which would be right had I not purchased the Extended Warranty with ADP for an additional year.

Any way to double check my status?

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Provost
CherylG
Message 3 of 3 (260,840 Views)

Re: HP Product Warranty Status Check

Have mine straightened out now,and the link is showing warranty status. Thanks!

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation