HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-19-2011 12:23 PM
Hi, you may have concerns in regards to the announcement made on August 18th regarding the PSG division of HP, or on the WebOS devices.
- HP announced on August 18th that it will discontinue the hardware device operations of the WebOS division within Q4 2011.
- The HP board of directors has also authorized the exploration of strategic alternatives for its Personal Systems Group (PSG). HP will consider a broad range of options that may include, among others, a full or partial separation of PSG from HP through a spin-off or other transaction.
- PSG will operate business as usual, and HP PCs will carry the advertised warranty and product support will continue for HP branded PCs.
- I cannot comment on HP’s business, but I can tell you that we will continue to deliver products, services and support that lead to increased customer satisfaction.
- For more information, please visit www.hp.com/go/webos or http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/
Thanks again for being loyal HP customers!
HP Forum Admin
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"