06-20-2014 10:45 AM
Join us on August 27th-28th to ask us your toughest technical questions, from using or troubleshooting your HP notebook, tablet, desktop PC, or printer to tips and tricks to maximize product performance.
More than 250 experts will be online on the HP Support Forums ready to answer your questions from Wednesday, August 27th 7:00am to Thursday, August 28th 7:00am Pacific Time.
And it’s FREE.
So, what is HP Expert Day?
Expert Day is a 24-hour event where HP product team members and employees join our Support Forums to answer questions about your HP products.
Ok, how do I get started?
It’s easy. Come out to the HP Support Forums, post your question, and wait for a response! We’ll have experts online covering our Notebook boards, Desktop boards, Tablet boards, and Printer and all-in-one boards.
What if I need more information?
For more information and a complete schedule of previous events, check out this post on the forums.
Is Expert Day an English-only event?
Nope! We’ll have experts and volunteers online across the globe. Here’s the information:
- Enterprise Business Forum: August 27th 7:00am to August 28th 7:00am Pacific Time
- French Forum: August 27th 10am to 6pm Central European Time
- German Forum: August 27th 10am to 6pm Central European Time
- Korean Forum: August 28th 10am to 6pm Korea Time
- Simplified Chinese Forum: August 28th 10am to 6pm China Time
- Spanish Forum: tbd
- Portuguese Forum: tbd
Looking forward to seeing you on August 27th!