Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Been a bunch of new products roll out from a bunch of different companies recently. Now I have my first Smart Phone, I'm head over heals about the thing. It does stuff that I never thought I'd use, but now I have them, I wonder what is next.

Started me thinking about the array of technology that my own company (well... I work here) has released over the years. We got our start by thinking outside the box, inside of a garage.

If you've never seen the HP Garage, here it is. This garage is the birthplace of HP and is now California Historic Landmark No. 976 — Birthplace of Silicon Valley. (1939 photo)

In September of 2004, HP announced efforts to preserve for future generations its most famous piece of real estate - the HP garage. The project turned the clock back on the original house, shed and garage at 367 Addison Avenue, Palo Alto, to conditions much as they were in 1939, when the founders established the now legendary Hewlett-Packard partnership. Completion of the project was celebrated with a ribbon-cutting on December 6, 2005.

While reflecting on the past, and the original products that HP released, I'd love to know what innovative products you've owned from HP that have influenced you or those around you.

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.