05-21-2013 08:17 AM
My Designjet 130nr is dead. Shut it off two days ago and now it won't power up.
The power buttons on the front have no power.
I have noticed a geen light flashing in the back, on the right side next to the network card (inside the printer, I cannot acces this part).
It seems taht there is power, but it does not get through to the power buttons.
The orange light on the roll feed is on.
I removed the roll feed and plugged the power cable directly into the printer. No effect.
Any ideas to solve the problem?
05-21-2013 01:21 PM
I've never changed one on that model myself, but I have changed one in the 110 which is in the same family. The power supply in that one is under the right side cover, you should be able to google power supply for HP 130nr and find the part number and a vendor to purchase one from if you feel you can do it yourself. HP uses Torx drivers for the screws.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies