02-11-2014 07:25 AM
I have a HP Designjet Z6100 reads 50.2:10, I cannot access the web page to try and perform a firmware upgrade. How can I upload the firmware manually with no web access?
02-14-2014 02:46 PM
download the FW to the root of a USB stick and try through the usb port at back.
If this does not work, there is a way to send it via FTP to the printer.
You will have to contact HP for the instructions and a FW file to send.
The error code 50.2:10 refers to the OMAS sensor controller board.
Have you tried to replace this to see if that helps.
02-17-2014 10:25 AM
Looks like after running some more tests, we get a 07:10 error. We tried removing and reconnecting all connections to all boards with no luck.
Aerosol Fan driver burnt.
Try the following:
• Replace the Interconnect PCA ⇒ Page 357.
• If the System Error continues, replace the Sausalito PCI PCA ⇒ Page 369.
Calling HP to come a repair as I don't have either board on hand.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies