08-13-2014 12:15 PM
WPA2 is a certification protocol, not related on how the router broadcast or how it can be discovered by nearby hosts.
If the printer cannot find the router, here are posible causes:
1- The printer is out of the range of the router. Try moving the printer closer
2- The router connection is hidden
3- The wireless card on the printer might have problems
I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
08-20-2014 05:36 AM
I have the same problem, the T120 printer does not recognize my Wifi network with WPA password protected, and the wifi networks from neighbors she acknowledges. I put it next to the router, and all the room computadors recognize the Wifi.
What the problem is?
08-26-2014 11:04 PM
Make sure the network cable is not connected to printer while trying to connect Printer to wireless as it supports either wired or wireless.... Make sure the blue light is lit and print wireless network test from settings to check for any issues...
try reset network settings connectivity>Restore network Defaults.
Hope this helps.
08-26-2014 11:26 PM
I just set mine up on Saturday, The setout software didn't automatically see the printer but windows explorer did.
Right clk the printer icon and cut & paste the network address into the sotware where it says to do it manually.
Hey presto magico!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies