Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

THank you for your sharing.

My yellow ink runs out after several small prints, and part way thru a large photo. Should I clean the tubes as did the previous user?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Probbaly you have yellow ink dried in tube. Try to pull ink with syringe, as secribed in previus messages. If you get yellow ink in the syringe it is done - you have no cloged tubes, but otherwise you have unclog it to make the printer work fine. I did it m self and it is not so hard.

HP Recommended

Hi

I have managed to draw ink from the tubes so they are not clogged. I have cleaned the printheads (yellow an cyan) so when I push them down on a piece of paper I get two clear in lines on the paper. The are now faulty printhead despays on my plotter display but when I do printhead alignment the yellow and cyan does not print a single dot. Anny suggestions?. This is on a hp 130nr that was not printing for about 6 mouths .

HP Recommended

If you are getting faulty printheads on the display you should not be able to even do a calibration so something does not sound right. If the plotter has not been used for 5 months then I would replace the printheads which are not printing.

HP Recommended

Sorry typo, there is no faulty printhead display on the printer, as if all are good.

HP Recommended

I would still replace the yellow and cyan printheads. Keep in mind you have two cyan heads as there is cyan and light cyan and they are hard to tell apart. Also yellow is sometimes hard to see on the media.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.